WeRoomies began as an idea to help roommates find one another. This idea first came to light by one of our founders, Steven. Some time ago, Steven tried to find low-cost housing in Los Angeles. He quickly discovered that this process was more difficult and more cumbersome than what he initially thought. He wasn’t able to search for roommate whom he could trust or feel comfortable with. As a result, WeRoomies was created.
If you're passionate in helping people find roommate or simply love living with a cool roommate, WeRoomies is for you!
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Reach out to social media group to promote our brand
- Must have passion to help people and positive attitude
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Part time: 10-20 hour/week
- Pay: negotiable (BOE)
- Work remotely at your comfort of your home/office
- Can lead to full time, with proven results
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org